Great containment and style. With its open bolsters, the XC Suspension Seat makes it much easier to get those lap belts tightened. It also works great if you have retractable harnesses already installed. The side bolsters are reinforced with ¾” steel tubing for a better hold and a longer lasting seat. Other styles just have foam which breaks down over time.
Custom built and shipped in about 2-3 weeks.
- Open side bolsters for easy lap belt adjustment
- Works with OEM retractable harnesses
- Reinforced lateral leg support (not just foam)
- Bolts directly to Polaris RZR XP 1000, S 900, or 900 (Trail) base
- Includes adapters for factory slider
- Standard mud and sand drain
- Quick release pull
- Polaris 900 – 2015+
- Polaris 4 900 – 2015+
- Polaris S 900 – 2015+
- Polaris S 1000 – 2015+
- Polaris XP 1000 – All Years
- Polaris XP4 1000 – All Years
- Polaris XP Turbo – All Years
- Polaris XP4 Turbo – All Years
Seat Options Description
- Heated Seats (Off/On) have an 8 amp draw per seat with wiring and waterproof switch.
- Water Pak (bladder type) with 70 oz. pouch, which attaches to the seat and has a flexible tube with bite valve for drinking.
- Adjustable Air Lumbar Support is great for those long days and/or tired backs. Adjusts with a hand bulb type pump.
- Mud Edition Seat includes a 2” wide section of mesh at the bottom of the seat that allows water, mud, and sand to drain through.
- Front Goggle Pocket, an extra storage pocket in front of the seat by the driver/passenger legs
- Rear Pocket, an extra storage pocket on the back of the sat assessable by the rear passenger
- Built-in Slider for 900, a slider built into the frame for the RZR 900. Not for the XP 1000 and XP Turbo
- PRP Logo Embroidery, PRP logo on the headrest
- XC Logo Embroidery, RS logo on the front
Please Note: Colors shown are representative and may vary depending on your screen's settings.